Version: Ellington 4.Crosstown.C7
Date Hierarchy Drilldown Update
We've updated the Date Hierarchy Drilldown options in the Story Admin to be faster and more effecient.BUGFIX - Embedded videos cutting of content below it.
Fixed a bug that after you added an embedded video it would not let you edit the content below it anymore.
Version: Ellington 4.Crosstown.A6
Self Service Obits
Today we release Phase 1 of Self Service Obits. This phase will allow site users to submit obits that can be moderated via the admin.Directories
We also release today, Directories. This allows you to import, user submit, or submit via the admin a list of "places" and have users "claim" them as a means to setup business directories
Version: Ellington 4.Crosstown.C6
We have now opened up our USER model via the API which will now allow you to build integrations with 3rd party apps by allowing the creation/authentication of users.
Version: Ellington 4.Crosstown.A5
For months, we have been working on a new set of Bootstrap default responsive templates. They are now ready for clients to use as either the primary design or as a starting point for future designs!
Version: Ellington 4.Crosstown.D5
- WYSIWYG Inline Alignments and Inline Rendering
- Linksets UI Update
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.A4
- ReCaptcha Now Available on Dynamic Forms
- View On Site opening wrong site
- DUET Inlines preview text bug
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.D4, E4
- Lead Author Field added.
- Slugs not changing when a story is copied, resulting in identical slug save error.
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.G3 - A3 - B3 - C4
- Plain Paste is now available in your WYSIWYG editor.
- Added print headline to story list view.
- Fixed an error that was occurring when English typography characters was being added into EXIF captions.
- Adds more width to raw id fields
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.F3
- Delete Option for Tease Photos is now working as expected.
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.E3
- Ellington 3 (and 4) now supports Omeda Integrations for those whom choose to use Omeda products.
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.D3
- Story Copy Slugs & Direct Access
MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
- Category Level Commenting
- New Pundits Template Tag for Debates
- Upgrade to the New Admin, flatpage and WYSIWYG Editor
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.B2
- Session Storage Upgrades
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.A2.flat
- Adds "Print Headline" support to NITF imports
- Adds new backend performance monitoring and metric tracking
- Adds new "Kick From Session" option on Authentication and Authorization users list.
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.A2.sharp
- Adds new "Company" field to staff model
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.G2.flat
- Added new dateutil template filter
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.F2
- Adds "Kick User from Session" option in User Model
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.C2 & Ellington 3.Absinthe.D2
- Add Original Photo Link to Photo Model
- Linked Original ID in Cropped Photos Listing View
- Added Original ID and Cropped ID to search in both Photos and Cropped Photos
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.G1
- Staff Stories Template Tag: A new template tag has been added allowing retrieval of staff stories.
- Blog WYSIWYG: The new WYSIWYG editor is now available for Blogs.
- Pressrelease template tag is now siteified.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.F1
- Podcast RSS Images: Podcast RSS now includes image paths in the XML.
- Duplicate Checkbox: In the photo admin, duplicate checkboxes were showing. This has been resolved.
- Story and Photo Speed Improvements: The main story admin and photo admin views had significant performance improvements added to make the query times shorter and the views load faster.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.E1
- Photo Gallery Mass Update: Allows you to mass update Photo Gallery images with a Paid Content type
- Is Supervisor Field: In the staff model, a new field for is_supervisor has been added.
- New Story Fields: In the story admin, a range of new non-required fields have been added for use.
- Tease Image on External Links: When creating external links, a new tease image field has been added allowing you to add thumbnail teasers to your external links.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.C1
- Bulk Photogallery Uploads: In the bulk image uploader, you can now select a gallery to add the images to upon upload.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.B0
- Obits Self Service: New templates and views for allowing users to submit their own obits for publication.
- New Obits Fields: The obits model has been expanded with new fields.
- Global Pagination: A new global pagination library was added via template tags to paginate ANY list returned in Ellington templates.
- New Story Admin Columns: Added new columns to the story admin, this update should make the story admin listing more useful.
- Cash Payment News: Today Cash Payment News launched on Ellington. Cash & Payment News™ is a unique source of information on cash and how it can be optimised
- Jquery 3.4: For those in need, or interested, we have tested JQuery 3.4 and have no conflicts.
- Partition List Filter sorting: The partition list filter was sorting opposite of how the documentation described.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.A0
- Bulk Photo Uploading: Inside the Photo's application under the "Add New Photo" button, you now have a Bulk Upload button that lets you drag/drop multiple photos and upload them to Ellington.
- New Pundit Template Tag: get_all_pundits - Will allow you to retrieve pundits from the debate app based on year entered.
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.F7
- SITE LICENSING: Inside the Ellington Paywall you can now set the number of concurrent logins allowed on both a user and a subscription type, effectively licensing out the number of logins to any of your sites.
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.D7
- ALERT LISTS: Now automatically create a new Interest Group in Mailchimp when they are created ** Mailchimp Integration Required
- Paywall Preview: Fixed Froala WYSIWYG Paywall Preview to now allow for a character limit setting via site settings for the preview limit.
- Spotify Podcasts: Fixed a bug not sending proper email to Spotify
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.C7
There were no core updates made this week, all changes were client specific
There is no deploy next week due to Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States.
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.A6 & Ellington 3.Duke.B6
- RSS: Spotify RSS Feeds are now their own RSS feed.
- Paywall: Subscriber List Export encoding issues.
- Alert Lists: Mailchimp API Update on Interest Category
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.G6
- Admin: Staff Members Bypass Paywall
- Deploy: There will be no site deploys the first week of November due to Elections.
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.F6
- Admin: Adds Spotify Integration into Podcasts
- Templates: Adds teaser_text field to User Submitted Events
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.E6
- Admin: View on Site button does not open in New Window
- DynamicForms: Added STR cast to string join
- Admin: New filters added to Classifieds listings view
- API: Added Classifieds filters to Classifieds Listings endpoint
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.D6
- Activity App: Error When deleting a user