Version: Ellington 3.Bula.D4, E4
- Lead Author Field added.
- Slugs not changing when a story is copied, resulting in identical slug save error.
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.G3 - A3 - B3 - C4
- Plain Paste is now available in your WYSIWYG editor.
- Added print headline to story list view.
- Fixed an error that was occurring when English typography characters was being added into EXIF captions.
- Adds more width to raw id fields
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.F3
- Delete Option for Tease Photos is now working as expected.
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.E3
- Ellington 3 (and 4) now supports Omeda Integrations for those whom choose to use Omeda products.
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.D3
- Story Copy Slugs & Direct Access
MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
- Category Level Commenting
- New Pundits Template Tag for Debates
- Upgrade to the New Admin, flatpage and WYSIWYG Editor
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.B2
- Session Storage Upgrades
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.A2.flat
- Adds "Print Headline" support to NITF imports
- Adds new backend performance monitoring and metric tracking
- Adds new "Kick From Session" option on Authentication and Authorization users list.
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.A2.sharp
- Adds new "Company" field to staff model
Version: Ellington 3.Bula.G2.flat
- Added new dateutil template filter
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.F2
- Adds "Kick User from Session" option in User Model
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.C2 & Ellington 3.Absinthe.D2
- Add Original Photo Link to Photo Model
- Linked Original ID in Cropped Photos Listing View
- Added Original ID and Cropped ID to search in both Photos and Cropped Photos
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.G1
- Staff Stories Template Tag: A new template tag has been added allowing retrieval of staff stories.
- Blog WYSIWYG: The new WYSIWYG editor is now available for Blogs.
- Pressrelease template tag is now siteified.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.F1
- Podcast RSS Images: Podcast RSS now includes image paths in the XML.
- Duplicate Checkbox: In the photo admin, duplicate checkboxes were showing. This has been resolved.
- Story and Photo Speed Improvements: The main story admin and photo admin views had significant performance improvements added to make the query times shorter and the views load faster.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.E1
- Photo Gallery Mass Update: Allows you to mass update Photo Gallery images with a Paid Content type
- Is Supervisor Field: In the staff model, a new field for is_supervisor has been added.
- New Story Fields: In the story admin, a range of new non-required fields have been added for use.
- Tease Image on External Links: When creating external links, a new tease image field has been added allowing you to add thumbnail teasers to your external links.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.C1
- Bulk Photogallery Uploads: In the bulk image uploader, you can now select a gallery to add the images to upon upload.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.B0
- Obits Self Service: New templates and views for allowing users to submit their own obits for publication.
- New Obits Fields: The obits model has been expanded with new fields.
- Global Pagination: A new global pagination library was added via template tags to paginate ANY list returned in Ellington templates.
- New Story Admin Columns: Added new columns to the story admin, this update should make the story admin listing more useful.
- Cash Payment News: Today Cash Payment News launched on Ellington. Cash & Payment News™ is a unique source of information on cash and how it can be optimised
- Jquery 3.4: For those in need, or interested, we have tested JQuery 3.4 and have no conflicts.
- Partition List Filter sorting: The partition list filter was sorting opposite of how the documentation described.
Version: Ellington 3.Absinthe.A0
- Bulk Photo Uploading: Inside the Photo's application under the "Add New Photo" button, you now have a Bulk Upload button that lets you drag/drop multiple photos and upload them to Ellington.
- New Pundit Template Tag: get_all_pundits - Will allow you to retrieve pundits from the debate app based on year entered.
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.F7
- SITE LICENSING: Inside the Ellington Paywall you can now set the number of concurrent logins allowed on both a user and a subscription type, effectively licensing out the number of logins to any of your sites.
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.D7
- ALERT LISTS: Now automatically create a new Interest Group in Mailchimp when they are created ** Mailchimp Integration Required
- Paywall Preview: Fixed Froala WYSIWYG Paywall Preview to now allow for a character limit setting via site settings for the preview limit.
- Spotify Podcasts: Fixed a bug not sending proper email to Spotify
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.C7
There were no core updates made this week, all changes were client specific
There is no deploy next week due to Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States.
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.A6 & Ellington 3.Duke.B6
- RSS: Spotify RSS Feeds are now their own RSS feed.
- Paywall: Subscriber List Export encoding issues.
- Alert Lists: Mailchimp API Update on Interest Category
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.G6
- Admin: Staff Members Bypass Paywall
- Deploy: There will be no site deploys the first week of November due to Elections.
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.F6
- Admin: Adds Spotify Integration into Podcasts
- Templates: Adds teaser_text field to User Submitted Events
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.E6
- Admin: View on Site button does not open in New Window
- DynamicForms: Added STR cast to string join
- Admin: New filters added to Classifieds listings view
- API: Added Classifieds filters to Classifieds Listings endpoint
Version: Ellington 3.Duke.D6
- Activity App: Error When deleting a user