Senior Director - Ellington Product Development
Ellington 3.Bula.D4, E4
- Lead Author Field added.
- Slugs not changing when a story is copied, resulting in identical slug save error.
Ellington 3.Bula.G3 - A3 - B3 - C4
- Plain Paste is now available in your WYSIWYG editor.
- Added print headline to story list view.
- Fixed an error that was occurring when English typography characters was being added into EXIF captions.
- Adds more width to raw id fields
- Delete Option for Tease Photos is now working as expected.
- Ellington 3 (and 4) now supports Omeda Integrations for those whom choose to use Omeda products.
- Story Copy Slugs & Direct Access
MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
- Category Level Commenting
- New Pundits Template Tag for Debates
- Upgrade to the New Admin, flatpage and WYSIWYG Editor
- Session Storage Upgrades
- Adds "Print Headline" support to NITF imports
- Adds new backend performance monitoring and metric tracking
- Adds new "Kick From Session" option on Authentication and Authorization users list.
- Adds new "Company" field to staff model
- Added new dateutil template filter