Senior Director - Ellington Product Development
- Obits Self Service: New templates and views for allowing users to submit their own obits for publication.
- New Obits Fields: The obits model has been expanded with new fields.
- Global Pagination: A new global pagination library was added via template tags to paginate ANY list returned in Ellington templates.
- New Story Admin Columns: Added new columns to the story admin, this update should make the story admin listing more useful.
- Cash Payment News: Today Cash Payment News launched on Ellington. Cash & Payment News™ is a unique source of information on cash and how it can be optimised
- Jquery 3.4: For those in need, or interested, we have tested JQuery 3.4 and have no conflicts.
- Partition List Filter sorting: The partition list filter was sorting opposite of how the documentation described.
- Bulk Photo Uploading: Inside the Photo's application under the "Add New Photo" button, you now have a Bulk Upload button that lets you drag/drop multiple photos and upload them to Ellington.
- New Pundit Template Tag: get_all_pundits - Will allow you to retrieve pundits from the debate app based on year entered.
- SITE LICENSING: Inside the Ellington Paywall you can now set the number of concurrent logins allowed on both a user and a subscription type, effectively licensing out the number of logins to any of your sites.
- ALERT LISTS: Now automatically create a new Interest Group in Mailchimp when they are created ** Mailchimp Integration Required
- Paywall Preview: Fixed Froala WYSIWYG Paywall Preview to now allow for a character limit setting via site settings for the preview limit.
- Spotify Podcasts: Fixed a bug not sending proper email to Spotify
There were no core updates made this week, all changes were client specific
There is no deploy next week due to Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States.
Ellington 3.Duke.A6 & Ellington 3.Duke.B6
- RSS: Spotify RSS Feeds are now their own RSS feed.
- Paywall: Subscriber List Export encoding issues.
- Alert Lists: Mailchimp API Update on Interest Category
- Admin: Staff Members Bypass Paywall
- Deploy: There will be no site deploys the first week of November due to Elections.
- Admin: Adds Spotify Integration into Podcasts
- Templates: Adds teaser_text field to User Submitted Events
- Admin: View on Site button does not open in New Window
- DynamicForms: Added STR cast to string join
- Admin: New filters added to Classifieds listings view
- API: Added Classifieds filters to Classifieds Listings endpoint
ePublishing/Ellington is announcing a series of steps we are taking to support your GDPR needs.
Many of you have been hard at work on figuring out what the heck to do about GDPR. As you know, on May 25th the European Union and U.K. are launching a data-privacy initiative that will affect how we all deal with personal data.